For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, Roberts McCarron Ltd confirms that:
- The proprietor of this website and our clinics is Roberts McCarron Ltd whose registered office is at 78 Bence Lane, Barnsley, S75 5PE. Users of this website and our clients may contact Roberts McCarron Ltd in relation to data protection matters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roberts McCarron Ltd keeps and processes clients’ data for the purposes of identifying individual clients, administering appointments, sending appointment reminders by SMS, communicating with clients regarding treatments and appointments and keeping medical and treatment records.
- Clients’ data is accessed only by our Medical Director and our Managing Director.
- Roberts McCarron Ltd never shares personal data except where it has received personal permission to do so.
- Roberts McCarron Ltd never shares personal data for marketing purposes.
- Roberts McCarron Ltd utilises industry standard information systems including third party cloud based solutions. We seek to continually ensure we only hold the personal data relating to our clients that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our services;
- Roberts McCarron Ltd will only hold personal data relating to our clients for a period of ten years following last contact with them.
- Roberts McCarron Ltd. seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
Communications in connection with privacy matters may be by way of:
- Letter posted to , Roberts McCarron Ltd, 78 Bence Lane, Barnsley, S75 5PE.
- Email to email@example.com
For ease of use and compatibility Roberts McCarron Ltd will not encrypt emails unless the client expressly asks us to do so. If a client would like the BACN to encrypt emails the client should provide us with the necessary certification to enable us to do so. Email, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of communication.
You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.